28A- Your Exit Strategy


     My exit strategy is to grow and maintain my company for about ten years or until a larger company makes me an offer I can’t refuse. The reason I plan to sell this company is because it is a massive international business that would require a lot of time abroad and would involve many deals with foreign nations. I would prefer to move on to a different style of business but I would also be interested in still maintaining ownership of the company and having new management with more experience in the field.
     Not too many of my decisions would revolve around this exit strategy because I am focused on expansion and maintaining a quality product. Those two things would not change if I wanted to stay in the business for the long term. I didn’t really even consider what my end intentions were when thinking of the opportunity for missile defense so my business plan was not altered by exit strategy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29A- Venture Concept #2

30A- Final Reflection